January 25, 2022
When Do You Need Braces? How to Make the Right Choice?
We all want straight teeth and a beautiful smile in our lives, no matter how young or old we are. It can be difficult to make the decision to get braces. While many people believe that having straight teeth offers numerous advantages, deciding to get braces can be tough.
You need consult with an orthodontist to determine which method is best for you. Wassan Specialty Dental Center offers the best Orthodontic Treatments in Muscat, Oman, and we have specialists to discover the best alternatives for your oral health and appearance.
If you’re considering having braces or other orthodontic treatments to straighten your teeth, the following information may be useful.
Conditions You Might Need Braces
- Your teeth appear to be crooked or crowded. If you’re self-conscious about smiling because your teeth aren’t straight.
- Gap between teeth. Thumb-sucking and tongue-thrusting habits can be caused by gaps.
- Biting the sides of your cheeks or smacking the roof of your mouth is could be a sign that your teeth are misaligned.
- Difficult while chewing food because of the misalignment of teeth.
- Even after cleaning and flossing your teeth, if you have bad breath, it could be an indication that bacteria are trapped between crooked or crowded teeth.
- You may require braces to align your jaw and correct your bite if you have jaw pain on a regular basis.
What is the Right Time to Put Braces?
There is no such thing as a good time to get braces. The majority of orthodontic patients will have their braces placed between the ages of 14 and 20, while their mouth and head are still growing and their teeth are more sensitive to straightening.
You’ll be able to acquire the smile you want sooner if you act quickly. And as long as you wear your retainer, you’ll be able to keep that smile indefinitely.
Any Alternative Methods than Traditional Braces?
If you are concerned of how wearing traditional metal braces will influence your appearance, you can go for Invisalign Treatment if you are a good candidate to consider. It’s widely acknowledged as one of the simplest and most comfortable solutions to patients’ orthodontic problems.
Wassan Dental, as a Diamond Invisalign Provider in Muscat, Oman, is here to help you achieve a beautiful, aligned smile with nearly invisible aligners. Schedule a consultation with our experts today to see whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign treatment.