Invisalign® treatment uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces, this invisible brace treatment does not require metal, brackets, or wires to help patients achieve a straighter smile. This revolutionary orthodontic treatment is ideal for both kids and adults who are aiming to achieve a pleasing smile.
Wassan Dental is the only certified Diamond Invisalign® provider in Oman. Our specialist orthodontist can build an effective treatment plan, tailored for your dental needs. We understand each smile is different, so we work with each of our patients on an individual basis to understand their needs and create a plan that addresses their dental concerns, cosmetic goals, and overall oral health.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Invisalign® is becoming one of the most preferred orthodontic treatment in the market. It offers unparalleled advantages over traditional orthodontic methods, making it the choice for teens and adults seeking a straighter, healthier smile.
- It’s a low maintenance treatment. Our patients do not need to adapt their lifestyle to accommodate their Invisalign® treatment.
- Invisalign® is a relatively quicker treatment option as compared to traditional orthodontic solutions.
- Our patients love the fact that they do not have to follow any strict food restrictions.
- Invisalign® aligners are clear and removable, which makes it discreet and a comfortable treatment option.
- These aligners are custom-made, designed to fit in comfortably over the teeth.
- Our junior patients love that there no restrictions on their activities. Kids using Invisalign® can remove the aligners during their play to eliminate the possibility of injury to the gums and lips due to wires and brackets cutting the soft tissue.
How long does Invisalign® treatment take?
The length of treatment depends on multiple factors, like how complex your case is and how often you wear your aligners. Our doctor will determine exactly how long your treatment will take based on your specific needs. On average, Invisalign® treatment time is 12 to 18 months, though you can start seeing results in a matter of weeks.
Schedule an Invisalign® Consultation
Not sure if Invisalign® is right for you? Book an Invisalign® consultation today! During your consultation, our doctor will discuss your teeth-straightening goals with you and examine your smile in order to determine your specific needs. Your consultation will start with a fast, precise digital scan (no goopy putty required). Then your doctor will map out a custom treatment plan just for you. You’ll even get to preview your new smile.
Schedule an appointment, to know more details or book your appointment here online.
you can call us on +968 9777 3339